Contact Info

Please contact me for further information or to place an order.

Email
jaimejeffrey@jpccs.com ~ Website http://www.jpccs.com ~ Phone 914-282-4822

PHOTO GALLERY

Cake Adventures

Hello all my cake lovers! This past weekend I was extremely busy making cakes for two big events. The first one was the Adidas Grand Prix on Randall's Island, which celebrated Jamaica's athletes and the 50 years of Jamaica's, Trinidad and my native Tobago's independence! I was so proud to be a part of an event that served as a celebration of my culture! I made Red Velvet Cupcakes with Jamaican and Trinidadian flags on top! Take a look! The second event was the Butterfly Wings Foundation's Fashion Fabulousity Dinner and Fashion Show. Proceeds of the event went to the cost of school supplies and personal care items for the kids and schools on the island of Jamaica. These are Red Velvet Cupcakes with Butter Cream and a Vanilla cake! I hope you enjoyed my cake adventures as much as I did. See you soon!