Contact Info

Please contact me for further information or to place an order.

Email
jaimejeffrey@jpccs.com ~ Website http://www.jpccs.com ~ Phone 914-282-4822

PHOTO GALLERY

Celebrate Good Times With Cake!

Hello All Summer is always filled with wonderful celebrations and gatherings and the season has already been keeping JPCCS Cakes busy! This weekend I was blessed with an opportunity to speak about my business on an online radio show called The Thick and Thicker Enterprise Show! And I would not be me if I did not bring along one of my cakes! This beauty was made to celebrate the show's anniversary!
My cakes were also used to commerate birthdays and retirements this weekend!
Hello Kitty Cake-Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream (Feeds 30)
Retirement Surprise-Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream (Feeds 95)