Contact Info

Please contact me for further information or to place an order.

Email
jaimejeffrey@jpccs.com ~ Website http://www.jpccs.com ~ Phone 914-282-4822

PHOTO GALLERY

Show Your Love With Cake

Hello my friends, I hope that you are showing people love, with cake that is!!!! I love it when my creations are part of commemorating the life (or life to come) and accomplishments of a person. This weekend I baked cakes for a birthday party and a baby shower that celebrated the soon to be arrival of a beautiful baby boy! Take a look!
Vanilla Cake & Vanilla Buttercream Top Layer Red Velvet Cake & Vanilla Buttercream Bottom Layer.Serves 40
This customer wanted elegant so I used the white wedding cake with silver dragees. Top Tier Vanilla Cake with Canolli Cream. Middle Tier Red Velvet with Vanilla Buttercream. Bottom Tier Vanilla Cake Raspberry Preserve & Vanilla Buttercream. Feeds 84
Back view