Contact Info

Please contact me for further information or to place an order.

Email
jaimejeffrey@jpccs.com ~ Website http://www.jpccs.com ~ Phone 914-282-4822

PHOTO GALLERY

Baby's First Birthday……Cake

Hello all! This weekend I had the pleasure of making a birthday cake for a baby girl who turned one-years-old! I love making cakes for a child's first birthday party because it is a significant time in the child and parents lives ( I should know, I have one of my own and it seems like yesterday she turned one!). One day you are cradling that little baby in your arms, then the next they are crawling, then the little teeth appear, then they start walking and before you know it, a year has passed. And there is no way to celebrate the beautiful milestone then with love, balloons, food and most importantly cake!
Topsy Turvy Circus Cake complete with tent on the top tier- Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream, feeds 100