Contact Info

Please contact me for further information or to place an order.

Email
jaimejeffrey@jpccs.com ~ Website http://www.jpccs.com ~ Phone 914-282-4822

PHOTO GALLERY

Learn About Person From Their Birthday Cake

Hello all! One thing I love about about making birthday cakes, is that I get an opportunity to learn about my customers. Certain cake themes and flavors can tell you a lot about a person, which is awesome! Cakes can be used as forms of art that reflects the interests of an individual. Last weekend, I made this birthday cake for a little boy who celebrated his 10th birthday. Guess which team he roots for!
#10 Miami Heat Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream. Feeds 25 people. A lover of music picked this theme cake:
Top Tier Red Velvet with Vanilla Buttercream and Bottom Tier Jamaican Fruit Cake. Feeds 44